Home Renovations and New Builds
Whether you’re accommodating a growing family or modernising your property, we take the stress and hassle out of redoing your electrical wiring.
Let’s look at electrical renovation as an investment in a more efficient future. Besides, don’t think of it as just some bills to pay, but rather consider the potential benefits which include being able to spend far less money on electricity and repairs because wiring is up to date with today’s modern standards! Whether you are in a house or an apartment, it is advisable to include electrical upgrades to your home renovation project such as installing new outlets and switches.
By getting to know your plans for your home renovation, we can assess your current capabilities and give you advice on the best possible updates to accommodate everything you need in your newly renovated home.
Home renovation Electrical services:
- Installation of new or additional power and data points
- Installation of new lighting, ceiling fans and other fixtures
- Installation of electrical appliances for kitchen renovations
- Upgrading smoke alarms and safety switches
- Installing, upgrading or relocating air-conditioning units
- Smart home systems
- Installation of home security systems
Why choose Lynton Electricals for Home Renovation Electrical work?
- Dedicated and professional team for your home renovation project
- Safety in all our electrical work
- Fully insured and licensed to carry out the house renovation project
- Quality workmanship
- Timely completion of your project
- Understand your requirements properly and advise accordingly
Electrical Wiring Upgrades to Consider During a Home Renovation
There might be a number of reasons why you need your electrical wiring upgraded in your existing home either way we’re here to help you plan this out.
You might find you’ve got power points in the wrong spot, or you don’t have enough for the new TV system you’ve bought. We like to start with a plan.
Our Service Area
We service new homes and renovations in most of the Sydney metro area including the CBD, Northern Beaches and Eastern Suburbs.
We’d love to come around and either see the drawings or walk around your home and help you plan out the new lighting system or wall points you need.
Start your home Renovation with Lynton Electrical
Whether your renovation is a routine procedure or you’re in need of a quick fix, call Lynton Electrical today.
Give us a call on 0424 646 604 for your next electrical job. We are also happy to chat if you need our expertise and advice
What our clients say!